clara

by mojca from sežana

my hero is: Clara. My hero it's my aunt Clara who passed away 2 years ago about she was sick, she has a cancer. She was 69 years old. She lived in Ilirska Bistrica. She is still very important for me because she was a very knd person, she has been the sort of person who I can trust. Everytime when I was in a problem, she helped me out of and she NEVER said no or I won't help you, because… She always had time, when I needed support. She believed in me and she never gave up from me, because I always quickly give up. She was really a sort of person who helped children, old people,… Everytime when I think about her, I adore her work; how she helps all people. I will never forget her, because she is my hero and will be for the rest of my life. And I know that she it's still somwhere like a white angel and watching for me everywhere I go.