Davy Crockett

by Gabe

Davy Crockett

The Man, the Fighter, the Hero

Tennessee State Legislator, Colonel in the militia, and elected to the House of Representatives. These are just some of the major accomplishments for the King of the Wild Frontier, a.k.a. Davy Crockett. David Decrocketagne was born in Eastern Tennessee. He was born on August 17, 1786, and died on March 6, 1836. He lived to be 50 years old. He died fighting in the battle of the Alamo.

Everyone has Troubles

Don't get me wrong, he had his fair share of troubles. Every hero has to overcome something, or they wouldn't be a hero. Whenever he went off to fight he left his wife and 6 kids. His childhood wasn't perfect either. He also ran away from home at the 12.

Traits of a Hero

He was selfless because he fought whenever he was asked and helped in any way he could. He was loyal and could be trusted. That's why he was the Tennessee State Legislature. Davy Crockett was a gallant man he killed 33 bears in one season. Davy Crockett is an American hero. He was brave and defended the country. He is The King of the Wild Frontier.

Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks (wikipedia))