Dan Eikenberry

by Jacob from Pickerington

My definition of a hero to me is someone who inspires others and gives them hope for the future. It is someone who is kind and protects those who can't protect themselves no matter what.

I believe it is very important to have a hero in your life because it gives someone a person to respect and be proud of knowing. It also gives someone for people to aspire to be one day.

My choice for the project was my grandmother's old friend Dan Eikenberry. He fits my definition because he is a kind and respectful person who protects all of Earth's creature no matter how small they were. He is very caring to his friends and would always try his best to help. He was a person who had strongly believed in what he did to the time he died.

I think he should be inducted to the Hall of Fame because of his very eco-friendly behavior and care for all life. He was a great person who wanted to teach others about the magnificence of plants and animals. He wanted others to help also protect the Earth and make sure it was always a beautiful place for all creatures. He always cared about the forest behind his house and would do his best to take care of it. Even after death he wanted others to learn so he sold his house to a nature preserve so that he could teach kids all about the planet.

Earth Caretaker - This represents my hero because it is a website all about protecting the Earth and taking care of it.

Welcome to MY HERO page about my hero Dan Eikenberry who was a friend of my Grandmother. I hope you will learn about my hero and also see why I see him as a hero in my life.