David Livingstone

by Gavin from Loveland

David Livingstone ((www.dailymail.co.uk))
Imagine a world with no missionaries to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to know God. At least we have missionaries. My hero, David Livingstone acted as one of the best missionaries in the world. David, my hero is a sacrificed man, a courage man, and a hard worker.
David Livingstone ((www.cslewisinstitute.org))
First off, David Livingstone deeply believed in becoming a courageous man of Christ. When he traveled to Africa, he protected a village by fighting of a lion attack. He showed courage for even traveling to Africa to preach the word of God. He showed courage when he saved some of the African people out of slavery by coming and getting them. Next off,David Livingstone also sacrificed a lot over his life time.One amazing sacrificed had his wife died of health issues. When he went over in Africa.Another sacrifice includes him having to fight off a lion for the village. He got hurt badly and lost some of his health. It all began when he sacrificed to serve the Holy God, so he became a missionary. Last but not the worst, he showed amazing hard work. While he visited Africa he helped teach the African children. He published a book about his travels and it took hard work to make the book. He showed multiple acts of hard work over his life, but he showed the most hard work in Africa to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. David Livingstone, a great man of God, he sacrificed, had courage, and was a hard worker towards God. He showed courageousness by fighting off a lion, and he sacrificed by traveling to Africa. David Livingstone, my hero, served, had courage, and was a hard worker.