David Suzuki

by Hayden from Bradford, Ontario

David Suzuki with Hector the blue shark (david suzuki foundation ())

-we are in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone is arguing where there are going to sit

Imagine losing something you love. Would you fight for it? Well David Suzuki just loves the environment and he fights for all the time. David Suzuki was born on March 24, 1936 in Vancouver.

David Suzuki with people (the david suzuki foundation ())

He went to the University of Chicago and got a PH.D in zoology. Did you know in World War 2 David and his family were sent to an internment camp because they were Japanese?

He has a twin sister named Marcia and two other sisters named Akio and Dawn. 

The David Suzuki Foundation was stared in 1990 by David and his second wife Tara Cullis who he got married to in 1958.

Cartoon David Suzuki (david suzuki foundation ())

David Suzuki displays many character traits. One of them is caring because he cares about the environment by walking instead of driving. He displays leadership because he is leading people to a better environment by starting the David  Suzuki Foundation. He shows respect by respecting the environment by not littering or not using cars that have gas burning engines. . David Suzuki has no hobbies other than saving the environment. I think it is time for all of us to take action because I would hate to see my favourite place to be my cottage be polluted with garbage.