Earthkeepers

David Suzuki

by Reuben from Bradford, Ontario

David Suzuki Foundation
David Suzuki Foundation

My hero is David Suzuki and he is a earthkeeper and helps with his dreams about saving the environment. He tries to make the world a better place to live in. I chose David Suzuki because he encourages people to help out with nature. He also has a team of people who help him in his dream of helping nature.

David Suzuki in the forest
David Suzuki in the forest

David Suzuki was born on March, 24 1936 Vancouver, B.C. His wife and his kids also help with the David Suzuki Foundation and help the environment.

People kept on telling David to give up because those people didn't think that he would actually do it. And he was influenced by the way people were treating nature. And he tells those people to start treating the environment better because he told them that they can improve nature if they help him.

David Suzuki has won over 10 awards in one year for helping the environment. Next, David Suzuki is working toward his goal in helping the environment. Overall, he is progressing with his dream.