Ellen DeGeneres

by Jesse from Texas, USA

I strongly believe that Ellen DeGeneres is a hero. I believe she is a hero because, she gives people who are in need, money and expensive things that they can't afford on their own, she makes people laugh when they're down and she speaks out for equality for everyone. Those are three reasons why I strongly believe that Ellen DeGeneres is a hero.

Ellen DeGeneres is a hero because she gives people who are in need expensive things that they can't afford, but need. In almost every single episode of her show she gives someone in need a car or thousands of dollars. Outside of her show, she donates to many charities.. This was one of her tweets, "Please Join me in the fight to end bullying by texting the word "kind" to 85944- $5 will be donated to the Trevor Project." Recently whenever children go on her show she gives the tickets to watch the first showing of "Finding Dory" with her for free. According to "Borgon Magazine" Ellen DeGeneres is the number three most donating celebrity. Ellen DeGeneres also donates lots of money to animals who are abused. She also donates money to people who have been bullied badly. She raises awareness to global warming, racism, world hunger, children's health issues and breast cancer research. Those are definitely things that only heroes do.

One of the reasons why Ellen DeGeneres is a hero is because she makes people laugh when they're down. Ellen DeGeneres is a comedian and even when she's down herself instead of spreading her sadness she makes people laugh and makes them happy which also makes herself happy. On one of her episodes she had had a back injury earlier but she still did the show that day. While she was doing her show she didn't tell them she was sad and right then life was terrible. She made them laugh and made them happy. She has never had one episode that's really sad for a bad reason. Ellen DeGeneres always makes people happy.

Ellen DeGeneres speaks out for equality for everyone. When you think of Ellen DeGeneres you think of the exact opposite of racism and sexism etc.. That's because Ellen DeGeneres is the exact opposite of that. She speaks out for all different equalities almost every day. Whenever someone tells her otherwise she stands up for everyone and proves them wrong. She also stands up for everyone in a kind way. Also whenever she does that it lifts everyone's spirits and moves people. Ellen DeGeneres is just one person and she helps out the world every day. If there were 100 Ellen's in the world then probably most of the world would believe in all equality. But there aren't 100 Ellen's in the world, there's only one, but she still has moved so many people to believe in equality. She still is helping out the world and people till this day.

In conclusion, Ellen DeGeneres is a hero because she gives people who are in need money and expensive things that they need and cannot afford, she makes people laugh when they're down, she speaks out for equality for everyone. I don't know anyone that would say that someone like Ellen DeGeneres is not a hero. Hopefully I have persuaded you that Ellen Lee DeGeneres is a true hero.