Albert Einstein

by Adam from Cincinnati

''I know not what the weapons of World War 3 will be, but the weapons of World War 4 will be sticks and stones."
This is Einstein explaining his theory
This is Einstein explaining his theory

Albert Einstein was born March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Wurttembreg, Germany and died April 18, 1955 around 11:30 A.M LMT in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A. He was a German-born theoretical physicist. He is widely regarded as the most important scientist in the world.

His dad was an electrochemical worker and his name was Hermann Einstein. His mom was Pauline nee Koch. Two things about Albert in his childhood are that, at one, he was born with an oversized and oddly shaped head. The other thing was that he started to talk much later than the average child. During school he was bored so they suggested that he was “retarded.”

He was intelligent because at the age of 16 he taught himself calculus and he also taught himself mathematics at the age of twelve. He was also a good writer because he wrote a book when he was 16.

When he was a child his mom made him take violin lessons. As soon as he started he was determined to give up. Later he would love Mozart’s violin work. Albert taught himself Euclidean plane geometry at the age of twelve. After Hermann’s electrochemical business failed they moved from Munich to Pavia near Italy.

Albert Einstein’s biggest obstacle was when he was trying to get into the Federal Polytechnic Institute in Zurich now known as EMT Zurich and didn’t get in because even though he did excellent in math and science he did poor in art so he didn't pass so he couldn’t be an electrical engineer like his dad. Then his family sent him to Switzerland and he studied Maxwell’s electromagnetic theory and received his diploma in September 1896.