ALBERT EINSTEIN

by Denisse from Mexico

Consider, Decide, Do!

Albert Einstein born in Ulm in March 14, 1879. He passed his youth in Munich. He is a German physicist nationalized as a United States citizen. In 1905 he formulated the theories of the special relativity. Then in 1916 he formulated the theory of general relativity. In 1921 he received the Nobel Prize for Physics, because of his explanation of the photoelectric effect and for his labor in the field of the theoretical physics. He became famous because of his hypothesis about the corpuscle nature of the light. With his works formed the bases of the evolution of the nuclear physics. He is probably the most well-known scientist in the 20th century. He died in Princeton, New Jersey in 1955.

Albert Einstein is an example to follow. He was a great scientist, inventor, and physicist. Well-known man because of his Nobel award in Physics. He was against violence. He invented many beneficial things. Many people want to be like him. If he didn’t invent the things he invented now we will be delayed. He taught us not to give up. Also he taught us that it doesn’t matter your age if you fight to reach all you want. He gave his knowledge for us to put to good use.

It is well-known that knowledge doesn’t have limits. That science gives good benefits for human beings. Know that the community benefits from the effort of all. They also reward their capacity. Innovation is one quality of all human beings. It gives big satisfaction to help society. We have to finish all that we start. When we do something good for someone it returns to us, but multiplied. The world changes for the better even when you do something little. You have to be a good person.