Albert Einstein

by Steven from Omaha

<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein is my hero. It all started when he was a little boy, when his father gave him a compass to play with. That experience sparked his interest in science. He moved a lot when he was in his school years, but he made it through. When he got his first job he had to work hard for it and he finally was made a professor. After that he traveled around and made famous theories such as the Theory of Relativity. He also invented other things. He accomplished many things as a hero.

One of the traits that he possessed was that he was intelligent and intellectual. Albert was also brave by getting away from the Nazis during WWII and not siding with them. He was a hard worker, he was patient, and he was rewarded in the end by becoming a professor. He was determined. He had many wonderful traits.

I am inspired to become smart like Albert because he is the smartest person ever, well, almost. He makes me want to stick up for what is right. When he was so determined, in life in general, he gives me the incentive to never give up. He is a great hero. Albert Einstein is my hero.