Health

Dr. Ferhan Asghar

by Ella and Kylie from Cincinnati

Dr. Ferhan Asghar
Dr. Ferhan Asghar

Dr. Ferhan Asghar is a spinal orthopedic surgeon at UC health. He is indeed a hero! Dr. Asghar has been working in his field for over 20 years. Dr. Asghar is a hero because he saves lives and inspires people. When Dr. Asghar subs in, he removes old spines and replaces some with new ones or fixes them. Dr. Asghar is a hero because he performs surgeries of people that could help improve their illnesses or injuries.

Dr. Ferhan Asghar saves lives because he can help people with any medical problems they have. If someone had scoliosis he could have them do physical therapy, give them a brace or, he could perform surgery on them to fix their spine so it's straight. If he didn't fix it they could have later health problems.

Dr. Asghar inspires people. Some people want to do what he does for a living when they grow up. And doctor Asghar shows them that anything is possible if you just put your mind to it. A hero is someone who is always there for people, saving their lives and not just their own. Also, a hero is someone who is inspiring to a person to help them strive on to the future! Dr. Ferhan Asghar is a lifesaver because he can help people with illnesses and injuries. He helps people strive on by inspiring them because they want to become a doctor just like him.

Doctor Asghar'ss family
Doctor Asghar'ss family

A hero is someone who is always there for people, saving their lives and not just their own. Also, a hero is someone who is inspiring to a person to help them strive on to the future! Dr. Ferhan Asghar is a lifesaver because he can help people with illnesses and injuries. He helps people strive on by inspiring them because they want to become a doctor just like him. A lifesaver known as Dr. Ferhan Asghar is a hero performing surgeries on people and curing their illnesses.

Works Cited "Dr. Ferhan Asghar." Dr. Ferhan Asghar, Orthopedic Surgery in Cincinnati OH. TOP NPI, n.d. Web. 04 Jan. 2017. "DR Ferhan Asghar Md." Dr Ferhan Asghar. USNews, n.d. Web. Koch, -Vickie, -Vertically Decline, and -vickie Dr. Ferhan A. Asghar, MD's Response:. "West Chester Hospital." Cincinnati, OH - Orthopedic Surgery | Healthgrades.com. N.p., 18 Sept. 2016. Web. 05 Jan. 2017. "Orthopedic Surgery." Dr. Ferhan Asghar, MD | Cincinnati, OH | Orthopedic Surgeon. Vitals, n.d. Web. 04 Jan. 2017. Registry, American. "Dr. Ferhan Asghar of Cincinnati, OH, Is Honored as a Compassionate Doctor." PR Newswire: Press Release Distribution, Targeting, Monitoring and Marketing. PRNewswire, 04 Jan. 2017. Web. 04 Jan. 2017. "Trump's Baseless Assimilation Claim about Muslims in America." War in Context. War in Context, 20 June 2016. Web. 05 Jan. 2017.