Brett Favre

by Nick from Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania

Brett Favre (www.packers.com)
Brett Favre (www.packers.com)

My hero is Brett Favre. He is a football player who lives in Southern Mississippi when he is not in Green Bay playing football. He is the starting quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. Favre is a dedicated player; he is outstanding for 37 years old. He loves to win and is very confident in his plays.

Brett Favre is very confident in his plays and most of the time he makes them work. He depends on his running backs and wide receivers to win games. He gives all of his teammates credit after winning a game and gets ready to win the next game.

Brett Favre is dedicated to the game of football. On the day his father died, he played in a game. He won the game for his dad. Also, Brett’s wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. He managed to take care of her and still win games. Most of Brett’s family got stuck in Hurricane Katrina. He made sure they were safe and never missed a game of football that year. Favre has been playing in the NFL for 17 years and will probably come back next year.

Brett Favre is an outstanding player. He has broken about ten quarterback records and is one of the best of all time. Favre has also won one Super Bowl in his career.

Brett Favre is very lucky to have a career that he loves. He is not a show-off type player and plays just as hard today as he did when he first started playing professionally. This is why he is an inspiration to me.