FORUM
Please read and share your thoughts and/or artwork below.

How can we use the Internet as a Tool for Peace and Hope?

The Internet moves information across borders, across time zones, connecting people all over the world. Now more than ever we must decide how this, our newest and most powerful communication tool, can help us achieve peace and hope for the future.

From all parts of the world, from all faiths, we hope that each one of you will consider our new ability to connect with words, images and sounds.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE FORUM

Notes

If you are writing more than one paragraph, be sure to include the HTML code <p> for each paragraph break.

Postings with bbCode or more than one HTML link will not be accepted.

Upload a picture and/or your artwork!

Click above to upload your image file...
(Maximum file upload size is 50 MB)

Tell us about yourself!

Notes

Your e-mail and phone information will only be used to contact you if we feature your story on our site and/or TV show!

You hereby give My Hero the right to include your comments in the My Hero Forum as well as all other media on a non exclusive, perpetual basis.

Before clicking the "Submit Hero" button, please enter the text that appears in the security image below into the adjoining text box. If you're having trouble reading the image text, click your browser's "Reload" button to try a different image.

Oops! You did not pass the CAPTCHA test! Please try again.

Need some help?

Visit our HELP CENTER! Also try the TUTORIALS CENTER for helpful articles and contact information. Found a website bug? Fill out a BUG REPORT. Our team loves hearing from the community and will do our best to provide immediate assistance!