Furball

by Christian from Lawndale

My dog is a <a href=http://www.findoutaboutdogbreeds.com/Pomeranian%20200.jpg>Pomeranian, like this</a>
My dog is a Pomeranian, like this

A lightning bolt had flashed, and then a blackout. He cried and dove into my arms in terror, and for warmth. My pet dog Furball is a very, loving and loyal dog. He acts like he’s a real person. He may be the size of a rather small boom box, but he stands tall, and sometimes brave. He may be a scaredy cat at some points, but he is very friendly to his fellow animals. Just like any three to five year old, when you don’t give him any attention he cries. He sometimes may even run away! That’s when he gets our attention, and we run straight for him. We manage to catch him every time, but if he keeps that up, it could lead him to his death.

“Furball!” yelled my cousin Ashley, right after Furball ran straight out the door. Running block-to-block, street-to-street, Furball manages to keep on dashing like a roadrunner. When we finally catch him, he merely smiles as if he were saying, “Now do I have your attention?” Furball isn’t like any other dog, you put your palm to his face to sniff it, and he ducks his head to see what’s happening on the other side. He is a very energetic dog, walking where you walk, jogging wherever you jog, running wherever you run. He loves playing with toys, tennis balls, and especially socks! Furball isn’t like any other dogs that play “fetch”, throw a ball to him and he keeps it!

“Aw, Furners…” says my Aunt in a baby tune as she pets Furball’s back. Furball is a very loving dog; he will always be by your side. Have a problem? Furball will be there for you, listening to everything you say. But first he’ll roll on his back, waiting for a tummy rub. He loves attention when a lot of people are around him. If he loves you enough, he will always protect you. When someone leaves the house, he barks ad cries if you don’t take him. He is very friendly to other dogs, and even sometimes makes friends. Furball is the most loving and caring dog in the world.

“Stay there, Furball!” I yell as Furball tries to run out and grab the mailman as I open the door. Furball is one of the most cautious and alert dogs I know. He literally barks at anything moving that he doesn’t recognize. At the same time, he is dead on afraid. He even is scared of flies. One time a fly landed on his nose, and he went crazy barking! He chased after it, but it got away. Furball even would protect you from a grizzly bear if he had to, even if he is rather small.

Furball is a very loving and loyal dog; he acts like a real person. He may be the size of a rather small boombox, but he stands tall, ad brave. Like any other toddler, if you don’t give him attention, he cries! He sometimes may even run away! Doing this too often may even lead him to his death. But I know that will never happen, because Furball is the best dog in the world and will live in our hearts forever.