Ghiaseddin Jamshid Kashani

by Fatemeh from Kashan

Hi ! I'm here to introduce one of my best heroes.his name is "Ghiaseddin Jamshid Kashani". He was a big mathematician and Astronomer. He discovered 50 numbers of pi number. Actually i know this big man in our Exhibition in Torkian school of Kashan 2 years ago. The subject of our group was about astronomy in Kashan. First we look for some information about "Ghiaseddin Jamshid Kashani" then we made one of his astronomical instruments and showed it to the Visitors. It was a really beautiful experience for me and my friends. We knew our city and big humanity of it like "Ghiaseddin Jamshid "! It put a picture of one of his notes:

He's my hero coz he's a big astronomer and mathematician; I love astronomy & maths a lot! Also he was born in my country and my city!!! He worked a lot for my country! He was a Faithful man. Name of my weblog is the same as one of his books; ""The ladder of sky"". I put some pictures of some his notes.

In Iran a film was made about him. This film causes me to know him more! I put 1 picture from this film:

He could answer some Questions about the nice sky!

The last one is only a picture of sky! I love it..........!