George Lopez

by Al from Naperville

Collage of George Lopez by Al
Collage of George Lopez by Al

My hero is George Lopez. He is my hero because he is a hilarious Actor and comedian. George Lopez had his very own TV show called "George Lopez", which lasted from 2002-2007. He was also a stand-up comedian for about 15 years, now he has his own talk-show called "Lopez Tonight".

George Lopez is a hilarious man who was born in Mission Hills, California. George Lopez enjoys playing golf and smoking cigars (which isn't very good). George is a close associate of Sandra Bullock, who appeared on his show "George Lopez" as "Accident Amy". George Lopez is Married To Ann Lopez and they have a daughter named Mayan Lopez.

George Lopez is my hero because when he was young his father had abandoned him and he was raised by his grandmother. When he was young he was very poor but he kept trying and he became a very good comedian and now he's rich and famous. This made a difference in my life because George Lopez had to work very hard to become a big success.

During the 4th series of "George Lopez" George's kidneys had gotten a disease, but he didn't want to cancel the show, so he kept it going, and on the show his son "Max" had gotten a similar disease. After a while it got worse so Ann Lopez donated George a kidney. The operation was successful, and George Lopez continued his show and being a comedian.