George Washington

by Triston from Yucaipa

THe one doller bill (google Images)
THe one doller bill (google Images)

George Washington is a hero to many. I chose him as my hero because he was very trustful in lots of ways. He fought and survived in wars. He fought against the French and Indians. He was a very good protector of our country and freedoms. He was also of course, the first president of the United States of America.

George Washington was born on February 22th, 1732. During his early education he studied such subjects as mathematics, surveying, the classics, and ''rules of civility.'' George got married twice.

George Washington fought in 1754 against the French and Indians. He was dedicated to protecting the U.S.A. He also got to go fight in 1758. He did a lot for our people and he protected the states for years.

Washington fought in January 3, 1777. Then in September and October he suffered a series of injuries in a battle against Pennsylvania. He fought a very long time and he was a very good leader.

George Washington was a good man. He fought a lot to protect this country. He was a very trustful man as well. The people loved him so much that they wanted to make him their king. I want to be just like him when I grow up: an honest, dedicated leader. He is my hero.