Harlem Globe Trotters

by Noah from Columbus, Ohio

Harlem Globe Trotter Basketball (www.Harlemglobetrotters.com)

My heroes are the basketball players known as the Harlem Globe Trotters. In these few paragraphs I will talk about how the Harlem Globe Trotters became famous. They are my heroes because they play basketball for charity by doing all sorts of trick shots.

The Harlem Globe Trotters logo (www.Harlemglobetrotters.com)

The Harlem Globe Trotters were founded in 1926 and have been playing ever since. They became famous because they showed the world how basketball really should be played.

Three of the players (www.Harlemglobetrotters.com)

They teach children how to play basketball. They have played over 20,000 games and have never lost one of them. They have played in over 118 different countries. They have never given up.

messing around with the ref (www.Harlemglobetrotters.com)

The reason why I like the Harlem Globe Trotters is because they interact with the crowd. They have so much fun doing something at which they excel. They are helping the needy and having fun at the same time.

The Maskot (www.Harlemglobetrotters.com)

The Harlem Globe Trotters are my heroes because they do something that they are good at to help the needy. They teach children to follow their dreams. They are my heroes because they showed the world how basketball really should be played.

www.harlemglobetrotters.com - Photo of Michael Wilson dunking
www.harlemglobetrotters.com - A photo of them interacting with the crowd
http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com - The Official cite for the Harlem Globe Trotters.
www.harlemglobetrotters.com - A photo of three of the players