John Cena

by Chloie from Great Falls

John Cena is my hero because he always tells the World Wrestling Entertainment /WWE people in the audience to never give up. I like that because it inspired me to never give up and to try my best. He is also very determined and is a respectful person.

John Cena inspires me because he says never give up and he tries his best and never backs down. One reason John never gives up is because he loves what he does. Even when he doesn't win, he never gives up.

John is also very determined to win a fight. John always tries to do his best but most importantly he tries to go to Wrestle Mania. Wrestle Mania is one of the most important matches because that's where the wrestlers make history by achieving their goals.

He is also respectful to his fans. He doesn't get mad even when the crowd boo's at him, it actually motivates him. Another way that he is respectful is when he loses a fight he always congratulates the other wrestler on what a great job they did.

John Cena became my hero ever since I saw him on Monday Night Raw. The thing I noticed most about him was that he never gives up and he inspired me to never give up either. Sometimes I want to give up on a lot of stuff. John Cena is my hero because he never gives up.