Health

James Howton

by Moriah from Loveland

My dad, standing in front of a painting at his office (from his website, Restore Health Center.net (My mother, Andrea Howton))

My dad has many great characteristics and a lot of love. He always wants to have fun and help others. I think he has many characteristics of a hero, but I narrowed it down to three: bravery, dedication, and sacrifice. Every day he goes to work to help others, he is a family doctor and in my opinion he is really good at his job. I will write some things about my dad, James Howton, and how he is a hero.

First, in my dad's everyday life, he has dedication to his job or if he is just having fun. If there is someone sick he makes sure he gets the job done. In many ways he helps by giving medications and ideas that might help out. At times he dedicates his time to keeping his family safe. Also, he goes to a self defense class to learn some tricks that he could use to keep my family safe and at times he teaches us about it. Also, if the family ever wants to have fun he makes sure we do, but in a safe and secure way.

In many ways my hero will sacrifice his time and love for others. If our family is ever in need he will sacrifice his time to help by giving supplements or procedures. Another way is doing whatever he can to make others healthy, is by giving healthy diets or ways to work out. In most times, he will sacrifice his time to help others instead of thinking of himself. He also might do blood tests or schedule appointments to help.

My dad; James Howton (I took it (I did))

My dad is brave physically and mentally. On fun occasions, he might take the family four wheeling on high mountains and huge rocks. Every time I am with him I have heard him listen to only Christian music and he is very spiritual with God. He uses verses for examples and follows God's words that are in the Bible. If he needs to, he will stand against bad people and also stand against Satan. He does it by learning self defense or reading the Bible.

Even though James Howton goes on a lot of business trips and has his job every day, I look forward for him taking me home and seeing him. When he does I feel safe and secure because of his dedication, sacrifice and bravery, even in times of sorrow and stress.