Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak

by UGL from Hewitt

Please click on the link to watch our show.
Puppet Show
How Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak Inspire Us

Leah
I found out that Steve Jobs was adopted.  If I was adopted, I don't think that I would be able to do all the amazing things that he did.  I wonder what would happen if Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak never met.  The world would probably be a very sad place without their great technology inventions.  

Vince
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak inspire me because they used their talents to do something to make our world a better place.  They worked together as a great team.  They always kept making their computers better and better.

Daniel
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak are an inspiration to me because they spent a lot of time making the first computer.  It totally changed our world!  They kept on improving the computer and making cool new technology that makes our lives easier.

Jack
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak inspire me because they invented Apple.  They are so smart and they are great problem solvers.  I really wish that I could be like them someday.
How We Are Similar to Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak

Leah
I am like Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak because I enjoy creating things and making them come to life.  I am also like them because my dad makes and fixes things, too.  In addition, I love asking many questions about everything.  I also like to listen to music while I work on things that are important to me.  I love sharing jokes with my family and friends just like they did.

Vince
I am awesome at technology just like Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.  I can use the computer to create many cool things.  I work hard in school like they did and I'm good at thinking things out and solving problems.  

Daniel
I am like my heroes, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, because we both like electronics.  I also like to create things.  I listen to the Beatles, too.  

Jack
I think they are a lot like me because they loved electronics and they were humorous.  I think Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak were great men.  They lived in the same town and they did great things together to make the world a better place.

Puppet Show

Please watch our show. - Mrs. Spohn''s 5th grade created this show.

Venezia, Mike. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. New York: Children''s Press, 2010.

Editors, Biography.com. "Steve Jobs Biography." [Online] Available http://www.biography.com/people/steve-jobs-9354805. Editors.

Editors, Biography.com. "Steve Wosniak Biography." [Online] Available http://www.biography.com/people/steve-wozniak-9537334. Editors.