Angelina Jolie

by Mayle from Lynnwood

<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/splotch/Misc/Celeb/AJolie/e0cb8b36.jpg>Angelina Jolie</a>
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is a Hollywood actress star and she helps poor people and children. Angelina Jolie was born on June 4, 1975 in Los Angeles, California. She lives in Los Angeles, California.

This person is important to me because she's a popular star in Hollywood and she represents UNHCR to help my country, Cambodia, and other countries. She helps children go to school because they don't have money pay for school. She likes to help those who are sick from cancer and old people. In Cambodia, they have hospitals but people need to pay so they can get well. Angelina gives money to hospitals. She helps people who are paraplegics and she goes to the hospitals which have many people who are sick from HIV.

She adopted a Cambodian child who is a boy.

She went to visit Angkor Wat. I think that is cool. Angkor Wat is 1000 years old, almost 2000 years - very old. She's a good woman like I had never seen before. Sometimes I think she is my favorite. Yeah! She's great to realize that someone needs help in hospitals. Also, the President of Cambodia is so happy and excited to have American people helping him to make a good country become more modern like other countries.

She is spending a lot of money to help people. I like her Idea because you know where they sleep? How they are sad? What they look like? How are they?

I think I want to do like her because to go help people and the other countries when I have a lot of money would be worthwhile. I don't want to spend money for nothing. I want do something good and new and to make myself happy and excited to help.

Angelina Jolie - Represents UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) for USA