Angelina Jolie

by Baigal from Beaverton

Angelina was born on June 4th 1975 in Los Angeles, California. She grew up with her father, Jon Voight, and her brother, James Haven. When she was a year old her mother, Marcheline Bertand, and her father separated. She wasn't that close with her father, but she and her brother were close to each other. By the time she got married with actor John Lee Miller in 1996, they divorced in 1999. Then, her second marriage divorced again after a few years later. She married Billy Bob Thornton in 2000, but when she adopted her first child Maddox in 2002, they got divorced, as well.

Angelina Jolie is definitely one of my heroes because she is a highly paid actress, and she used to be a model in her childhood. Therefore, the most important reason is that she helps out many foreign countries, especially she wants to help these who really need help from someone. Also, she earned money the same as the richest people but she spent her money on the poor people. She sent money, clothes, and food to the people who live in New Orleans. Angelina has donated millions of dollars to refugees to help the poor people who live everywhere.

Also, she adopted children who were in need of help and the very young. On March 10, 2002, Jolie adopted her first child, Maddox, from a Cambodia orphanage, and on July 6, 2005, she also adopted a baby girl, Zahara, from Ethiopia who was orphanaged by AIDS. She really loves them and hopefully she never treats them like a stepmother. She has been a good mother for two kids. Also, on May 27, 2006, Jolie gave birth to her first child - a daughter named Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. Angelina has taken the time from her schedule to help those less fortunate than her. It's incredible.

She works as an ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for refugees. On August 27, 2001 she was named Goodwill Ambassadar. In the movie she can make that movie real. She has made journals and recorded everything that she has experienced. When she published this a book, it will great book that can make people feel the suffering of the poor people. Now she is dating Brad Pitt.

Angelina Jolie - for the UN

She is hero for me. She is mother of poor people. She is most beautiful person. She has her power in the World.