King Arthur

by Tyler from Largo

“There is no worse death than the end of hope,”
King Arthur pulling out his swords. (philipphacker1.wordpress.com)

Quoted King Arthur as he fought in battle with his knights.

King Arthur is known for him and his Knights of the Round Table. His birthday, his death, and where he was born is all unknown. His wardrobe was usually silver chainmail with a golden crown and a red robe over top of his chainmail. His legend is of him being a legendary British leader of the late fifth and early sixth century century. He created the Round Table and formed the group “King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.” He is my hero because I like knights and he was the greatest one of them all. Some people might say he didn’t exist but that’s just like saying George Washington didn’t exist. I also like him because of his creed “There is no worse death than the end of hope.” Plus even though his title was a king but mainly I think he was a knight. Because he didn’t let it all go to his head which really makes him special because most every king took their title all the way to their head and that’s why they either died without honor or courage but King Arthur died with courage and honor.

King Arthur's Knights - What King Arthur wore.
King Arthur - what King Arthur has done.