Kendall Jenner

by Michelle from Mission Viejo

I first became aware of Kendall Jenner while watching her family TV show, Keeping up with the Kardashians. She was only 11 when the show started. Then she got into modeling at the age 14 and still continues to model. She also released a fashion clothing line with her sister Kylie Jenner at Pacsun. I like her clothing line and making and designing outfits. Kendall also inspires girls and that is something I would love to be doing when I'm older.

The modeling, fashion career is very competitive. You can go through certain classes to get more experience in that field. These careers are very creative, so you can make it your own. You have to make it your own also because you cannot be releasing the same things as other designers, or people won't want to buy two of the same things. You have to have your own look as well. You can take inspiration from other models and designers, but you have to have your own style as well. The salary does depend on the company you are working for. Anything with fashion or designing will fit with the modeling career. Most models will know a lot about fashion. If models are modeling for major big fashion lines, they know a lot about it and all the other lines like that.

Kendall Jenner has a famous family, so she was exposed to fame at a young age. She actually got known as being the Kardashians' half-sister at age 11. The Kardashians are a famous reality TV show family. The show first aired on the channel E! on October 14, 2007. The show has had multiple spin offs and the show still airs to this date. At 14 she started getting out there and putting her name out there with her modeling. She just turned 19 so she hasn't been to college, but she went to Sierra Canyon School for high school. She was a cheerleader and an all-around good student. In 2010, she was featured in Paper magazine's "Beautiful People" article series with Kylie in 2010. She has won a teen choice award and has been awarded with many fashion awards and titles. She has been asked to model Channels new line in Europe on December 2nd. She has recently decided to separate from her crazy family. She wants people to know her from her career, not from her family. She is one of the best young models out there right now.

Kendall Jenner has contributed to the society by sharing her creativity with young and older girls. She has inspired many girls to start modeling and start styling themselves like her. She has contributed to organizations, but as far as I know the only big thing she has contributed to is the teenage girl society and the fashion industry. She most likely contributed to the community other ways, but the most important is the whole inspiring girls' aspect. "My sisters and my mom, for sure! I take ideas from all of them, and then make it my own" Kylie Jenner states that she takes fashion ideas from her sister and makes it her own. Kylie Jenner also looks up to her sister, as well has other teenage girls.

There are not many classes you can take for modeling and fashion. It is all your own. You can take some classes outside of school to get you prepared. Some schools have specific classes you can take, but other schools you would either have to wait until college to take them or go outside of your high school to take classes. Again with schooling I would take a fashion course in college, where they are more focused on the course or go to a school with fashion and modeling in the biggest part of the college. I would love to inspire girls and help give girls confidence in themselves just like Kendall Jenner herself and even after your modeling career; you can still inspire girls and keep doing what you love with the whole modeling and fashion career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Jenner