Kelly Ball

by Madeline from Roxboro

My mom (personal image)
My mom (personal image)

My hero is my mom, Kelly. She was born in Virginia. Now she lives in Roxboro, North Carolina. She lives with my dad, Dale, and two children, my brother, Chad, and me, Madeline.

My mom has done plenty of things for me. She helps me with almost everything. She helps me with my homework when I get frustrated and stressed or when I forgot how to do it. She also helps me with essays when I don't know what to write.

My mom helps me when I have personal problems. She helps when I am upset or mad at my friends and family members. She always tries to find a way to make me laugh and she tries to cheer me up. She is fun to be around.

When I play sports, she gets out there with me to play and see how good I become. She tries to help me improve and get better than what I already am. My mom tries to persuade the whole family to play with me when they are doing something.

My mom (personal image)
My mom (personal image)

My mom makes my life easy and fun. She is always teaching me what to do and what not to do. I love her for that. My mom is my hero because she helps me with everything and is always there for me when I need her.

Virginia - All about Virginia
Clarksville, Virginia - Where my mom grew up