Lionel Messi

by Carson and Austin from Five Points

"I don't need the best hairstyle, or the best body, just give me a ball at my feet and I´ll show you what I can do."
Lionel Messi (Messi images (Do not know))
            Messi is our hero because he has inspired us to play soccer. Lionel Messi plays for FC Barcelona and his national team is Argentina. Messi was born in Rosario, Argentina. He was born on June twenty-fourth, 1987. His nickname is Leo. He weighs 67 kilograms (147.5 lbs.). His kids are Thiago Messi and Mateo Messi. Thiago Messi was born on November second 2012. Mateo Messi was born on September eleventh 2015. Messi is 169 cm. tall or five ft. six. The day of the week that messi was born on was Wednesday. Messi got his hair shorter just last year. He is married to a girl named Antonella in 2008 and he has four people in his family total. Messi got injured on September 26th and was out seven-eight weeks, there are still five-six weeks until he will be healed and be able to play soccer again (Oct. 13).
First Paper napkin contract
First Paper napkin contract
          Lionel Messi's  first contract was on a very thin paper napkin. His team has won 6 cups in total.The international team Argentina has won 2 World Cups in their whole career. He has 398 goals in his entire career so far.He earns 20 million euros per year which is also known as $ 22,786,000 in U.S. money. When he was 22 he was the player of the year.His career started in 1995.When he was younger he played for the Newell's old boys. He plays in the league of La Liga.He is ranked #1 soccer player of all time. He has been playing soccer for 21 years and he started to play for the Newell's old boys in 1994-1995 so he was eight and nine in 1994-1995. Messi has a very good left foot and his right foot is pretty good to. Messi is one of the best goal scorers in his league and one of the best goal scorers on his team. Messi declined an offer for Spain. Messi has been red carded only one time in his career and it was two minutes after his debut for Argentina.
FC Barcelona ( ())
FC Barcelona ( ())
           Some of Messis  relatives lived in Catalonia, Spain. Leo has two older brothers. Their names are Matias and Rodrigo. His sister´s name is Maria. His Dad and moms names are Jorge and Celia. Messi has two grandmas and two grandpas He loves to spend time with his family and he loves to go to grandmothers house to eat dinner and spend time with her. Sometimes in messis free time he will spend time with his family.
            Messi vs. Ronaldo stats
Messi scored 58 goals last year and Ronaldo scored 61. Ronaldo had 8 hat tricks (3 goals in a game) last year but Messi only had 6. Ronaldo had 7 more penalties than Messi. Messi had 6 and Ronaldo had 13 whole penalties!!!! Messi had 28 assists and yet Ronaldo only had 22 assists. Messi played 5,060 minutes. Ronaldo only played 4,689. Messi averaged a goal every 87 minutes. Ronaldo averaged a goal every 77 minutes.
              Messi is a very loyal person and he is a one of a kind person that is very good at soccer .He is very good at dribbling when it comes to trying to beat two defenders because how fast he is and how fast his feet can move.His very fast feet can make him do moves very well and his fast feet can make him blow by defenders very easily .Messi's top speed he can be at 20.2 miles per hour. Messi is one of the best shooters in his league and maybe one of the best shooters in professional soccer right now.

Goal.com - Player profile, Club team page, National, team page, and more
Youtube - Video of Messi scoring a goal
wikipedia - information about messi and his life

N/A, N/A. "N/A." [Online] Available goal.com.