Lydia Venegas

by Adrian from Van Nuys

My hero is my Mom

My hero is my Mom Lydia Venegas. She is a good and a nice person to know. I love my mom. She is such a good person, she’s done a lot for our family. She takes care of all of us she never lets anything or anyone hurt us. My mom is a very honorable person and mom. I’m very proud of my mom for all the years she has taken care of my family. She has never let my family down. She’s been through a lot of things. And she never gave up on my family.

My mom has been taking care of my family for 17 years. My mom was born here but soon she moved to Mexico when she was 1 years old. Her parents didn’t make a lot of money so she didn’t have a lot of money when she was a girl. She moved to California when she was 17 years old and when they moved here her mom started working and made money so that she had a better life. My mom was 18 years old when she got a job in California. She always came home to her house tired.

My mom got married when she was 21 years old with my dad. Then she soon had my oldest sister. So she became a good mom. She would never let anybody hurt her children. She is a nice and caring mother to us and bought anything important that we needed like if I was sick she would go to the store to buy me medicine. She would do anything to protect us from anything bad.

My mom would support me if I try to reach my goal or my brother and sister's goal. She will never put us down or say that we couldn’t do it. My mom says to never give up on what were trying to do or achieve. She says if we can’t do it to keep trying and work hard to get the things we want in life. My mom will always be there for me if I need help in my life.. Or she helped us reach our goal

My mom is a good person and I love her for doing everything nice she did for my family to protect us. My mom is my hero and she always will be my hero. Everything I said about my mom is true and she would do anything for my family. I respect my mom and would never hurt her or my family. I don’t think my mom ever had a hero but she is a very good hero to my family. My mom admires my whole family and I sure do admire my mom.