My Mom

by Olivia from Glenview

My Mom ( (Olivia))
My Mom ( (Olivia))

Is your mom a hero? I know my mom is. She always saves the day. She is very loyal and is always kind and loving and she does what's right. I love my mom, my hero.

To start, my mom is very loyal. That means she is with me in good or bad times. Just like that time we had to give our cat away and we only had him for five days. I was soooo sad. Then she said we could go to the pet store to see cats and kittens. It made me feel a lot better. The best part is we are looking to get a cat in spring for my birthday. I'm so exited! Another day I was sick and I had to stay home from school. She made me tea and I felt better and the next day I went to school. My mom is great and she is very loyal to me.

Also, my hero is my mom because she is very kind and knows what's right. That means she is always understanding and helps me.  One time I was having some trouble with my homework and she helped me with it without telling me the answer. That way she gave my brain a workout and kept my dendrites happy.  Another time, I accidentally spilled juice on the floor but she forgave me and helped me clean it up.  That made me feel happy because she helped me even though she didn't do it.  I love my mom.  She is a kind and helping hero!

All in all, my mom is my hero because she is loyal, kind and helpful.  My mom is the best hero!