Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

by Quentin from Illinois

<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_1.jpg#file>Mozart at 27 years old</a href>
Mozart at 27 years old

My hero was born in Austria, on January 27, 1756. He was one of the greatest composers that lived. He was always a good composer; he started playing the piano at age three. At age five, he started writing minuets. In 1763-1766, he toured Europe with his sister and father, playing for King George III.

The music he wrote inspired me to write my own music. He made me think of what the classical era was about. He did not think it was a good idea to save his money, and died a poor man who did not have enough money to buy and print his own gravestone. Despite this, he always had a goal to be one of the best composers that ever lived. When I frist heard his music, I was inspired to write my own music. He wrote over 1,000 music pieces. But it was a tragedy that one of the most famous composers was poor. One of my favorite and one that a lot of people know, is called "Tukish Delight." It was the piece that inspired me. He has been my hero since I was six. Now, I am fulfilling my dream as a musician and song writer.

Wikipedia - Mozart's biography