Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

by Yazbeth from Mexico

A friend is not that person who dries your tears, it is that one who prevents you to shed them.
<a href=http://www.pianoparadise.com/mozart.jpg>Mozart</a>
Mozart

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is my hero. For me a hero is someone that did very admirable things and also special things because not everyone is a hero. So I chose Mozart because he had an unaccountable intelligence, and was very hardworking and optimistic.

He was so intelligent and smart that at the age of 4 he learned to play the violin perfectly. His life was neither good nor bad, and I admire him because of that. He had a father that forced him to learn music and understand it, but Mozart had no problem with that because he liked it. But he was not very normal at all, because his father wanted him to live for music, he didn't let him have fun like the other's kids and was always practicing every kind of instrument. But Mozart bore his father because he loved him until his last days.

Mozart didn't surrender to anybody and nothing, he always had a solution for everything and he was so positive that he was always laughing about everything, he was a very happy man. The most that I admire of him was his capacity of retention, he listened to a piece just for a single time and he was able to add or delete notes to make the piece sound better.

It was really amazing, well, for me it is. And he worked very hard until his death. But he had tragedies in his life, too. Like after his father's death, he started to become depressed but he overcame it. He was really strong and generous, even though he made jokes about other musicians. That's why he's my hero.