Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

by Alyssa from Hillside

A hero is somebody who has confidence, talent, and is, or was, an inspiration to the world or the lives of others. I have a hero, and his name is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. He is a hero because he composed such fascinating music, which inspired other famous composers to write more inspiring music. Mozart is my hero, and I have a lot more to tell about him!

Mozart was born on January 27, 1756. His father was Leopold Mozart. Leopold was also a composer, and he was Mozart’s inspiration to become a music writer as well. Mozart learned to play the harpsichord at the age of 3. Mozart, his sister, and his father went to Europe to display their skills to royal courts and houses. Leopold helped Mozart to become such a wonderful composer. Mozart never went to school, and wrote music for most of his life, and the music he wrote wouldn’t be his last!

One of the most important days of Mozart’s life would have to be the day he got married. He got married to a beautiful woman named Constanze Weber, on August 4, 1782. Unfortunately Mozart didn’t have any children, and didn’t plan on having any either. In November, Mozart got sick, and on December 5, 1791, Mozart died.

Here are some facts about Mozart, and they are very interesting. Mozart was the seventh child, though he and his older sister Nannerl Mozart would survive past infancy. Mozart also created many symphonies such as The Magic Flute, and The Marriage of Figaro. Mozart created so many operas as well, but his symphonies were the most inspiring to people. There are so many other fascinating facts about Mozart, but they all couldn’t fit!

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a very inspiring composer. He created so many amazing pieces of music that are still played. Mozart symbolizes the character of respect. Even though Mozart has passed away, I will always remember him as my hero. Without music I would not be able to do what I love to do, which is to sing. So, thank you Mozart. Thank you for your inspiring and beautiful music, and thank you for being such a great hero. So, who’s your hero?

unknown. "www.google.com." [Online] Available www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart and www.allgreatquotes.com/.