Princess Diana

by Grace from Geneva

A hero makes people happy they are nice and they help people. Princess Diana was born on July 1, 1961. Diana grew up in England. When she was 7 years old her parents broke up. She lived with her dad and brother. She struggled in school. She was quiet and shy and kind and helpful to the younger children.

She married Prince Charles of Wales. She became Princess Diana when she got married to Prince Charles of Wales in 1981. They had two sons Prince William and Prince Harry.

One of the accomplishments of Diana was she succeeded in making the world a better place for a lot of people around the world. She helped kids that were poor, hurt, and sick. She learned sign language so she could talk to people who could not hear. She raised money and helped people. She met people by shaking their hands hugging them or by just talking to them. She was a good listener. She visited hospitals and sat with sick people. She had many talents. She loved kids. In 1996 Prince Charles and Princess Diana broke up. Diana died in a car crash in Paris, France on August 31, 1997. She was 36 years old. It was big news on TV a lot of people cried.

Princess Diana was a hero. She was good at lots of stuff like helping kids and sick people. She made people feel happy.