The Prophet Mohamed

by Fadili and Soubaai from Laayoune

A hero is a person in your life who has changed our life. A hero is someone that you can look up to and get advice. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) his biography is reason enough; Muhammad was the most successesful of all religious personalities. He teaches us how to be good neighbours, to be generous, forgive others, be patient, maintaining high-quality ties of kinship...He is indeed the greatest personality all over the world.

My hero is Muhammad, peace be upon him. He owned a strong morality in dealing with people. The Secretariat on the wealth of the people. And courage in victory the religion of Islam. He paved the way for an effective cooperation and solidarity with the poor. He has been insisting on the affection and tolerance in relations. All of these qualities I have learned. He has really been a good example for all people. We must follow in all his actions and dealings, and I always try to be like him in all matters of life.