Patrick Star

by Fauzy Dzulfiqar from Bandung

Spongebob:
Patrick Laughing (Tumblr)
Patrick Laughing (Tumblr)

Hey, I want to tell you about my hero. He is Patrick Star of The Bikini Bottom. Patrick Star is a Fictional Character of Nickelodeon Animated Series : Spongebob Squarepants. He is a pink, funny and friendly sea-star. Patrick lives under a rock, literally, on 120 Conch Street - two doors down from his best friend. Like most Sea stars, he sleeps on the ceiling. And also he is the least intelligent creature and the best example of a good friend I've ever seen.

Patrick has a very good sense of humor, he always makes me smile and laugh everytime I watch him. And he can teach me what the meaning of friendship is, for the example in the episode when Patrick turned into a genius sea-star. It was a great experience right, if we have a genius mind, and do all those annoying physics exercises in a second? Yeah we don't want to lose those abilities. But it's different with Patrick, he doesn't want his knowledge to interrupt his friendship with Spongebob. So, he gives the genius rock back, and said to Spongebob "Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I'd rather be an idiot than lose you."

Therefore, another thing that I like about Patrick is that he has many ridiculous faces. There are lots of type of faces, started from cute faces, annoying face and some freak face that always give me inspiration to my drawings. Okay, finally I just can say Patrick is the best animated character I've ever seen.