Rosa Parks

by Jessica from Anaheim

"Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome."~Morgan Freeman

My Hero is Rosa Parks because she refused to move from her seat because she didn't feel like it was right. She told the bus driver no, she was very brave. Rosa Parks was born in Alabama, February 4th 1913.

Rosa Parks' job was a social activist. She went back to school to get her High School Degree. Rosa Parks is a very hard worker. Rosa Parks has a brother name Sylvester McCauley. Rosa Parks was making things different for her and every African Americans.

Rosa Parks was arrested on December 1st 1955, she was found Guilty on December 5th 1955. She Got Married to Raymond Parks on December 18, 1932. Raymond Parks Died in 1977, he died of cancer. Boycotters returned to the bus stop to join the Civil right March. Rosa Parks would not give up on what she believed because she thought what she believed was right.

Rosa Parks is an Independent women. She is a Brave Person for what she did. She did what was right and what she Believed in. Only Stop Racism because she didn't think it was right how the White People Treated the African Americans. She thinks everything and everyone should be treated the same.

I Choose Rosa Parks as my hero because she not only stood by what she believed in but what she Believed in was right for all the people. She accomplished to stop racism because she wanted everyone to be Treated the Same. Rosa Parks did what she had to do, she didn't give up on what she believed in. That's why I Choose Rosa Parks as my Hero.