Reese Witherspoon

by Kylee from Yukon

A hero is not a football player who scored the winning touchdown of the night. A hero is anyone that can show true courage when faced with a problem. Someone who helps others in many various ways. Also someone who is there to help others and give them strength to go about life's difficulties. A person who would lay their life on the line for someone else. Reese Witherspoon is a hero because she showed mental strength and moral strength.

She might be one of the biggest actresses of today's industry but she's very down to earth and real. She puts aside 15 to 30 minutes a day for herself. To help her get away and still have a little time to focus on her own life and to just relax. This shows that she still tries to live a normal life, and that she faces problems just as everyone else does.

Growing up in a very close knit family she learned a lot that made her who she is today. She was taught compassion at a very young age in church. She learned that you should help others in times of need. Also, that no matter what happens in your life you will always have your family. This is one of the reasons Witherspoon kept her family very close, even after the divorce. She wants both of her kids to know that they still have the same two exact parents as they did before the divorce.

I think Reese Witherspoon's main purpose in life is to be someone inspiring to others. She is admired for her acting abilities and her contribution to making a difference. She has offered a lot to the entertainment business and will continue to do so. She does not let her fame get in the way of who she truly is. She wants to live her life as an example and be a good mother and give her children a good lifestyle growing up and raising them.