Red

by Obadiah from Sun City

Red has been our dog ever since we lived with our Grandmother. After a few days after we had, he would bark at the door if strangers were at the door. One morning we forgot to lock the door and Red ran outside, and we were sad because he was missing. After a few hours, we were in the living room, then we heard someone turning the door knob. We all held our breath just to see Red with his mouth on the knob and his paws turning it! We were shocked at this, but one night there was a silent noise in the basement (we hid our money there) we thought it was Red, but then we heard Red bark and growl in the basement. I ran down to the basement and there was Red, biting on the thief's pants. Then we called the police and they took the thief. If it wasn't for Red we wouldn't have had any money. We LOVE Red and hope you love him too!