Rosa M. Castaneda

by Edward from Lawndale

<a href=http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/185/red-rose_11078.jpg>My mother loves red roses. </a>
My mother loves red roses.

The hero who impacts my life the most is my mother because she has done a lot throughout my life. She had told me a quote like,” Don’t grow up so fast”, I didn’t know what and she listens. We get along together very well. That is why she is my hero.

My hero has helped many families and friends when they need her or if they need advice my mother would be glad to give them advice. My mother is a very kind and caring person. My hero knows if they are doing something wrong or if they are making a mistake. When I need something from my mother she lets me use it. That is why she is my number one hero.

My family lives in a lovely apartment. My father does go to work but my mother doesn’t work. She is a stay home mom and takes care of my little sister. My sister is disabled; she cannot walk, talk, or see. Taking care of her is what my mother does for a living.

My mother thinks that life is a gift from God. He put us here for a reason; each one of us has a special job. That is what my mother thinks about life. I agree with my mother because I believed in it. I know that she is right because most of the time she is correct.

My mother is so important to me because she is my only mother that I have. She is who I mostly get along with. She know I’m mad, sad, and many other moods. I think she is the greatest mother in the world. That is why my mother Rosa is so important to me.