Sophia Bush

by Mikayla from Mission Viejo

Portrait of Sophia Bush (http://starmagazine.com/2014/02/10/qa-sophia-bush-talks-givi))

"I get to experiment with a lot of looks with my character so that's really fun for me. It's like getting to paint a new canvas every day". -Sophia Bush

Sophia Bush is an empowering woman who teaches many people to love themselves. Also, she speaks up against many popular beliefs. I first came across her when I watched my favorite TV show, One Tree Hill, back in 7 TH grade. She came across as a beautiful amazing actress and I found myself following her Instagram. Every day I would see posts from her of how she believes we can help and change the world, I found that so inspiring. Being a freshmen this year I feel like I can relate to her more than I did before. She boosts many girls' self-esteem as well as wanting equal rights for everybody. I would love to pursue her career. Her acting has grown into so much more and she is known for her inspirational quotes all around the world.

To be an actress there is a lot of busy training and hard work to put in to become one. Most people in this industry will have some experience with drama or choir. According to the occupational outlook handbook website there is no degree needed to become an actress but you should have some college experience. There are many tasks to build a movie or production which involves many people. Some related jobs are dancers and choreographers, music composers, talent directors, and fine artists. There are movies, commercials and TV shows created every day. Personally I think that musicals and plays are the hardest form of acting because it's all live. Most actresses who aren't well known yet make anywhere from $45,000 to $57,000. Only ten percent of actresses will make above $100000.The job outlook will raise 10%. Sophia Bush on the other side makes $750,000 yearly and has a net worth of 6 million. Although acting might not be my first career pick I think it involves hard work and passion for what you do and those are some things I would look for my personal career.

To be an actress there is a lot of busy training and hard work put in to become one. Most people in this industry will have some experience with drama or choir. According to the occupational outlook handbook website there is no degree needed to become an actress but you should have some college experience. There are many tasks to build a movie or production which involves many people. Some related jobs are dancers and choreographers, music composers, talent directors, and fine artists. There are movies, commercials and tv shows created every day. Personally I think that musicals and plays are the hardest form of acting because it's all live. Most actress who aren't well known yet make anywhere from $45,000 to $57,000. Only ten percent of actresses will make above $100000.The job outlook will raise 10%. Sophia Bush on the other side makes $750,000 yearly and has a net worth of 6 million. Although acting might not be my first career pick I think it involves hard work and passion for what you do and those are some things I would look for my personal career.

Sophia Bush is an inspiration to many women by standing up and speaking her mind. She teaches people how to love themselves and speak up. Sophia had an interview with Health Magazine where they talked about her organizations, like Pencils of Promise, where they help kids have education and I'm That Girl, which is a network support program for girls. An interview said this about Sophia Bush, "On Sat, Feb 8, the actress helped launch the 2014 Barefoot Wine Soles of the Year program, which celebrates people who are doing good in their local communities". Sophia Bush also helps with animal foundations.