Selena Gomez

by Victoria Tran from Bradford

''Every day 25,000 children die from preventable causes''
Selena helping out for UNICEF
Selena helping out for UNICEF

“I stand with UNICEF in the belief that we can change that number from 25,000 to zero.”

Selena Gomez is admired by many people for her acting career for being in the main cast of Wizards of Waverly Place, being in many movies and releasing new singles. She has gotten many awards but if there was one thing that was the most special, it would be the fact that she is the youngest UNICEF Ambassador in the United States and she takes time to try to help children all over the world. Selena Gomez has done many things that show us that she really does care, from youtube videos about UNICEF to talking to her fans about UNICEF.

``They are basically using my voice and my platform to educate kids. I’m able to take trips with them. I’m able to be educated on what they’re doing. the next step of making the number zero from having 22,000 children die a day from preventable causes. That’s why I was one of the first people to become part of the Tap Project this year.``

Selena will continue being an ambassador of UNICEF, reaching for her goal to prevent children all over the world dying from problems than can be prevented. Selena is a girl with a great personality and a good heart, cares about other people and this is how she gives back to the community.