Super Inggo

by Cindy from Dumaguete City

Even if you are a child, you can do something to help others.

Super Inggo is a grade school student, and television character. He lives with his mother, who has injured feet due to the accident of a falling post. He has a best friend named Jomar, and he also has friends in the Power Academy, named Ken and Teg. Sometimes, Super Inggo uses bad power. He uses it when he is very angry at his enemy. Super Inngo has a crush on Maya.

He is also intelligent; he got a certificate from school that proves that he is active in class. He is my hero because he is good, brave, and kind, even though he is only a little boy. He works hard to achieve his dreams. He doesn't think about poverty, but he sacrifices a lot to help others live. In addition, Supper Inggo is a loving son.

Super Inggo is brave because he fights many monsters and bad boys, in order to make peace and freedom for all. In addition, we have more to learn from him, like how to do good deeds, and how to love a family. Super Inggo does everything to make his mother happy. He is lucky to have extraordinary power. And what a lucky mother to have a son like Super Inggo.

He has had training which proves that he is a certified hero. His teachers are also a super heroes. Even though he has a bad power, his personality is good. He wants to be a hero because he wants to save his mother from evil forces. But his mother doesn't want him to be a hero.

Super Inggo sells "pan de sal" with the help of his best friend Jomar. He makes sure that when he arrives home, he brings food for his mother. He doesn't want his mother to be hurt by anybody. If that happened, surely Super Inggo would quarrel with him or her. Last, but not the least, Super Inggo is the best.