Steve Jobs

by Natane from Ansonia

“Design is not just what it looks like and how it feels like. Design is how it works.” Once said a famous science hero. This person is Steve Jobs. It just so happens, that Steve Jobs is my science hero. Steve Jobs has lived a very fascinating life. He struggled at times, but eventually reached his goals. Steve job displays many characteristics and actions of a hero. Steve Jobs is considered a hero to me because he has done many great deeds in his life. I bet now you want to learn about Steve Jobs and figure out what he did, right? I knew it.

Steve Jobs was born on February 24th 1955. He has 4 kids and is married to Laurene Powell. His mom is from America, and his dad is from Syria. The Jobs that he has now are, he is the Chief Executive Officer of Apple, inventor, Chief Executive of Pixar Animation Studios, and he is a member of the board of Walt Disney Company. A week after birth he was put up for adoption. Justin and Clara Jobs adopted him and named him Steven Paul. He went to Cupertino Junior high School then, Homestead High School. There he attended electronics class and made friends with Bill Fernandez. After he was done with school, he was admitted to Reed Collage in Portland, Oregon. Then he dropped out of college but he kept going to calligraphy classes. Steve Jobs started Apple without an engineering background or a college degree. Some people think that Steve Jobs got his idea to build the PC by stealing it from Steve Wozniak. However, I do not agree with this opinion.

Steve jobs is a very smart, helpful, and curious inventor. Steve Jobs is smart because he figured out how to make the iTouch and iPhone and many other electronic devices that interest people today. He is also helpful because he invented these amazing objects to make our lives a whole lot easier. Another characteristic that describes Steve jobs is curious. He is curious because he wants to discover new ways to improve many of his fantastic inventions. One last characteristic that best describes Steve jobs is that he is a very caring person. In my opinion he is caring because he has a wife and four kids also he is able to run a company at the same time. Plus he has managed to care for all of these important things in his life. Well, as you can see, these are just some of Steve jobs many heroic characteristics.

Steve jobs is considered a hero to me because his inventions, in my opinion, are very important. They are important to me because, for example, when you are traveling, it is convenient to have an Apple iTouch and pull it out to check whatever you need to check. Also you don’t need to bring both your iTouch and your cell phone because it is possible to download and app to turn your iTouch into a cell phone. I know all of this information because both me and my mom have an iTouch and it has made our lives a lot easier. For example, when I get bored I pull out my iTouch and start exploring all of the apps that I have on there. And suddenly somehow I am not bored anymore. This one person, Steve Jobs, has made a difference in many people's lives.

As you have now figured out Steve Jobs or Steven Paul, is my science hero. And the three reasons I admire him are because of his biographical information, his characteristics, and his actions. As you can see, this is why I think Steve Jobs is a fantastic science hero and I hope you think so too.