Stephanie Muhlheim

by Angelena from Midlothian

"Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration." ~Thomas Edison

Stephanie Muhlheim was born on September 21st. She went to college at the University of Akron where she took on the learning path of engineering. She grew up in Akron, Ohio and in Tallmadge Ohio. She has two sisters, their names are Rachel, and Rebecca. Her mother is Paulette Stewart and her father is Michael Stewart. She started her career working at Dominion Gas Company in Cleveland Ohio. She had her first child at the age 21, her name was Angelena Grinder. Four years later she married a man named Matthew Muhlheim and moved to Chesterfield Virginia to continue her life.

Stephanie Muhlheim is a hero, because she put a roof over my head, shoes under my feet, and food on my plate. I don't think there is only one reason that a mother is your hero. A mother child bond is unbreakable and should be cherished. She also supports her colleagues and employees as a supervisor at a power company. Here she leads her group to success on a daily bases. Two years after the move to Virginia she had her second child Chase. She remained strong before and after she had Chase tested and diagnosed with autism. That same year she had her last child which she named Grayson. If she hadn't existed the three of her wonderful children never would've taken part in the world, her group wouldn't be very well off.

The reason I chose Stephanie Muhlheim to be my hero is because she is strong willed, and she has confidence in everybody she meets and that is why she stands out from everyone else. She is my ultimate role model. She has taught me to be patient and kind to others even when the times look rough. Every child should look up to her as a gentle, caring, and amazing person. As Thomas Edison said, "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration." So there it is, Stephanie Muhlheim is a genius.