Scott Neeson

by Will from West Chester

Scott Neeson helping for the cause (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=& ())

Scott Neeson was the head of 20th Century Fox before retirement to help many kids who needed help with money problems. He sold his yacht, mansion, and Porsche to help kids that need help and need money. He also left his job at 20th Century Fox to help care for the children. He helped many children that needed help in Cambodia.

He was helping people for years with his job at 20th Century Fox. but later he found out that he couldn't do them both. One thing was when an actor called to complain about something and ended the call with "my life wasn't meant to be hard." This all happened while he was trying to help a couple of kids. Then he left to full time take care of kids.

Another reason he is an unsung hero is that he left his job as the head of a major movie company. Many people will stay with jobs like that until retirement. He wanted to full time help kids who were trying to get some money. This was another reason he was an unsung hero.

My last reason is that Scott sold many expensive things like a mansion, yacht, and a Porsche. Then he took all that money and put it to kids that needed it. He kept some of the money but he gave a lot of it away. Now I've given my reasons for Scott Neeson I will conclude.

For the reasons I have stated this is why Scott Neeson is a unsung hero. Because he gave up many things just to help kids in Cambodia. Scott has sacrificed for the better cause. This is why I chose Scott Neeson as my unsung hero.