Sam Peterson

by Alan from Tucson

Teacher

Sam Peterson is one of funniest teachers I've known. He teaches in a way that he makes you laugh and learn altogether in one routine. This man is my AVID teacher which is a class that prepares you for college and the steps to being a successful person between now and college; he gives you binders, dividers for your binder to be organized, and when you don't get something he will teach you it. He is also a great mentor that when you have a problem he will help you sort the problem out. Overall he is special in so many ways because of the things he teaches or does in life.

AVID and Mr. Peterson have something in common; it is determination. They both have a side that is sweet and is soft. There is also a side where it is rough and has a way that pushes you to a limit to do your best in all subjects of the day. His way of connecting to students is by being funny and making them laugh.

Mr.Peterson lives in his class room. He spends a lot of time in school so he like basically lives at school in his classroom.

In conclusion, if you get to know Mr. Peterson he will most likely become your friend and also most likely make you laugh.