Angels

Sara Ann Rummel

by Julie from Columbus

Sara's Remembrance
Sarah holding Julie and Ethan (Dewayne Janes)

This person was kind, loving, caring, helpful, and generous. She is a hero to many people that knew her. She was a very social person.

A hero to me is someone that is a good person and is nice to others. My hero is my Aunt, Sara Rummel. Sara Rummel lived in Morton, Illinios, Louisville, Kentucky, and Shelbyville, Indiana. She lived from July 20, 1969 to April 4, 2005. She was thirty-five when she died of breast cancer.

Nick, Ethan, Riley and Sara Rummel Christmas (Dewayne Janes)

When she was alive, she inspired me to want to help others. She gave up her life helping others. She accomplished getting her paramedic license. In 1993, she and her husband were both on their volunteer ambulance and she really wanted to do it for a job. In 1995, she became a paramedic by taking classes for a year and passing a big test to get her license. Even after being ill with cancer for three years, she still wanted to be out on the team and helped save lives.

Sara has inspired me by being active in her children’s lives. She was in the U.S. Military Reserves. She lived in a loving house with two children, (Ethan and Riley) and a husband, (Nick). Within this household, they also had a dog. She was a very loving person and was known by a lot of people in Illinois.

In conclusion, Sara Rummel was a kind, loving, caring, helpful, and generous person. Sara Rummel is and will always be my hero because she is kind, loving, caring, helpful, and generous and many more reasons. Sara Rummel is no longer alive, but she was known by a lot of people and will be missed by a lot of people, too.