Stephen Siller

by Colton from Manhattan

Stephen Siller's family was quite a large family. He was the youngest of seven. He had three sisters and three brothers. His family had hope that he would have been safe. His family said he was the hardest working kid you would ever meet. They knew he was always willing to die for his country. He was proud to be on his fire department. Stephen Siller is an inspiration because he wants to help and save others.

Stephen was very brave for his actions. He always wanted to be on the fire department even though he knew the risk. He was very thorough and the hardest worker on the department. He was also intent and passionate about his job. He was also the smartest of all of them. He really wanted to retire from the job. There are always accidents though. Accidents always happen

He had an awesome family but they were hurting for money for quite awhile. He had a pretty rough childhood. He had to get a job early in life to help pay for food. They still barely made it with what they had. They had to get clothes from salvation places. He had also tried to run away from home at the age of 13.

He loved to ride ATVs in his spare time. He also loved to go to Glamis, California. He loved ATVs with a passion. He had a wife and two kids. They had been married for 2 years before he died. He passed away at only 23 years old.

Stephan is my inspiration because my dad is a firefighter also. He is so brave to help and save other's lives. It makes me think about my dad and how much I love him. I hope and pray this never happens again.

I am Stephen Siller
I'm 23
I ride ATVs
I collect arrowheads
My brother is three years older than me
My dad and me get along
My life has stood still for me
I was in a burning tunnel
My dad was a firefighter also
I am Stephan Siller