Sue Wolf

by Sophie from Los Angeles

My hero is Sue. She is not only my neighbor, but she is my friend. Sue lives right next door and is always there when I need her. We both have so much in common. For example, first, we both are tomboys. Second we both are alike by not caring on what we wear. Lastly, we are both adopted, but not by birth. Sue is the best neighbor and friend ever.

Sue is a foster mom and has a foster son named "Kyrei". She has a whole website on foster people. Her website is called "www.fosteryourdream.com". Sue also takes kids to theatre, so the kids that can't afford it or wouldn't be able to experience theatre can!! She also does this thing every year that is called "www.anysoldier.com". I got the chance of doing this activity with her this year. You go to a drug store with a cardboard box and fill it up with stuff that the soldier requests and then send it in the mail. She normally does two boxes: one for a girl and one for a boy. Sue would do this with other children and they enjoyed doing this more than getting presents on Christmas.

Some things that we have in common are: First, we are both adopted, but not by birth. Second, we both are tomboys and don't care what we wear. Third, we both live on the same street and both really enjoy fast things. Lastly, we both love animals, but dislike birds. Did you know that Sue used to live in her car in Beverly Hills. She thought it was cheaper than staying in a hotel. Sue even got parking tickets every now and then, but they were only for $5. It was worth it though because she made it in Hollywood to be in entertainment as a writer, which is very hard to do.Yes Sue is a great neighbor but a really good friend with a lot in common.

Lastly Sue is a great neighbor and friend. She is supportive and always right next door.  Sue helped me create a website to sell my crafts that I like to make.  My website is "www.radartsandcrafts.com".  Sue has always helped me with my website, even if I have made her repeat herself twenty thousand times. She is supportive in every which way. She will come over to watch movies and TV shows. These qualities make Sue a great neighbor to live next door to.

Sue is a foster mom, someone that I have a relationship with that has a lot in common, and a neighbor, but mostly a friend. She takes kids to theatre, does goody boxes for the soldiers, and makes other kids as happy as they would be on Christmas waking up to a whole bunch of toys. Sue is my hero. Who is yours?

fosteryourdream.com
radartsandcrafts.com - where one kid makes awesome crafts out of duct tape.