Selena Qintanilla Perez

by Destinee from Saginaw

<a href=http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/emi_latin/selena/selena1.jpg>Selena</a>
Selena

Selena Q. Perez is my idol because she never would hurt anyone. She was the type of person that would give you the clothes off her back if you were a person that had nothing. She would you food. She would give you her shoes that she had on her feet. She also would never put anyone down even if they put her down. She would just talk to that person that put her down and ask that person why are you trying to put me down for?

Selena is the type of person that is a good role model for us kids nowadays because there is for happing with all these stars, like they are going to jail or just getting busted for whatever they do but Selena wouldn't do anything that these stars do today because she is the type of person that doesn't do wrong like all these other stars.

Selena is my role model because she is a person that everyone should look up to but they don't cause they rather look up to rap stars or any other kind of star there is.

Selena's a good person at heart because she won't just start cursing at you for no reason like some of the other stars.

That is why Selena Quintanilla Perez is my role model.

Selena Quintanilla - Selena Forever